The Catholic Aid Association Foundation was founded in December of 1977 by the Catholic Aid Association (CAA) to assist individuals with their charitable giving. The belief, that by working together, we can make a difference. In our complicated and fast-paced lives, it is often difficult to believe, we, individually, have the power to deeply affect the world around us. However, we can have a profound effect by working together.
“To support financially the spiritual, educational, and social needs of the Catholic Community where the Catholic Aid Association has a major presence.” We fulfill this mission by:
- Creating charitable gift opportunities for individuals, Catholic schools, and parishes, providing valuable resources in the areas of estate planning, charitable giving, organization, and individual endowments.
- Seeking endowment funds that support our mission
- Providing financial assistance to Catholic schools, parishes, Catholic Aid Association members and their communities in support of our Priority Funds.
- Professionally manage assets for our donors, providing confidential, personal service tailored to the needs of the donor.
“To support, promote, and complement the Vision and Mission of the Catholic Aid Association.” We fulfill this vision by:
- Being a trusted resource and partner with the Catholic Aid Association and it’s members, our donors and potential donors keeping in mind that their needs come before those of the Foundation.
- By working together, we can make a difference, building a Foundation for a stronger, more vibrant Church.