It’s almost Spring.
MN VOAD Conference is going to be bigger and better this year. We hope you all have a chance to attend it this year.
There is still time to register! https://www.picatic.com/MNVOAD2018
Here are some of the highlights:
Two great Plenary Sessions, featuring Mr. Joe Kelly, Director of Minnesota HSEM and a Review of our Members’ Emergency Responses of 2017.
- Nine informative and inspiring Workshops (see attached or go to the registration link above for details)
- Great Food and Fellowship!
- Vendors and Exhibitors Displays and Information
- Annual MNVOAD Business meeting
- NEW Capacity Building Team meetings around Whole Community Long-Term Recovery, Disaster Communications and Agency/Emergency Management Relations.
There are have several openings on the MNVOAD Board to fill and we would love to see some fresh faces and new agency representation! If you would like to suggest any candidates for the board (yourself included), please contact Tom Anderson (email@example.com or 651-900-4018)
New trainings and webinars are listed on our training page.